Is a Career in the Real Estate Profession Right for You?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We’re stuck. Are you willing to taking risks to become successful? We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
What you need to be able to do!
- Ability to obtain a real estate license
- Able to work independently and continue to control your professional growth
- Enjoys meeting new people and networking to develop a client base
- Entrepreneurial mind set and a high degree of self-discipline
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Prospect new clients
- Negotiate contracts
- Assist buyer’s through the buying process
- Assist Seller’s through the selling process
Individuals with Customer Service Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents If you think you have what is takes to become a Real Estate Professional call for a confidential interview to discuss your possibilities. Kari Leon